Win $1,000 AND help the animals?
The Walk & Wag raffle is a great way to support the animals in our community...plus, you have 11 chances to win!
For a $20 raffle ticket, you go into the hat for these prizes:
A $200 winner drawn every week, from March 17-May 5. Your name goes back into the hat every week even if you win, so you could win up to 8 times!
Grand Prize: $1000 (drawn May 15 during Walk & Wag)
2nd Place Prize: $300 (drawn May 15 during Walk & Wag)
3rd Place Prize: $200 (drawn May 15 during Walk & Wag)
How to Claim Your Prize
$200 winners will be drawn live on HSHV's Facebook page every Wednesday at 10am from March 17-May 5. The Grand Prize, 2nd and 3rd prize winners will be drawn live during the virtual Walk & Wag event on May 15th at 10am. We will follow up with winners using the contact information you provide on your ticket stub. Winners can also email Laura Crouch at email@example.com.
How to Purchase Tickets
Unfortunately, due to Federal law we cannot sell raffle tickets online. However, you can:
- Purchase tickets in person at HSHV, or purchase them over the phone at 734-661-3554. Please contact Laura Crouch with questions:
The Legal Stuff
- Purchase of a raffle ticket does not constitute a tax-deductible donation to the Humane Society of Huron Valley, and no receipt will be issued.
- Please be aware that all ticket sales are final and cannot be refunded. You must submit your completed ticket with contact information to be eligible to win. Winners will be drawn every Wednesday at 10am from March 17-May 5, as well as on May 15, 2021 during Walk & Wag! You do not need to be present to win.
- A new winner will be drawn for all prizes unclaimed for 60 days.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or if you'd like to become one of our community volunteers or business friends helping to sell raffle tickets to raise much-needed funds for the animals.
- Raffle license number: R59745