Host a Fundraiser
Thank you for helping fundraise!
The animals at HSHV depend on monies raised by the community for their food and medical care. Your efforts are greatly appreciated! Below are some ideas for individuals and businesses. Whatever inspires you, please be sure to read our Third Party Fundraising Guidelines. You can either print off our fundraising questionnaire and mail it back, or you can fill out our on-line questionnaire. Make sure to include contact information so that we can get back to you quickly.
Community (Individual) Fundraising
- Hold a garage sale, run a neighborhood bottle drive, organize a bake sale or car wash, and donate the proceeds to HSHV
- Host a dog and cat toy or food drive - see our Wish List for ideas
- Throw a house party and ask your guests to bring an item off HSHV's Wish List
- Organize a cat-toy or dog-bandana making party for HSHV
- Sign up to participate in Walk & Wag & Run, our annual event held each May
In Lieu of Gifts
- For Restaurants: Hold a Dine-to-Donate event to benefit HSHV
- Offices: Host a Donation/Food Drive - see our Wish List for ideas
- Retailers: Donate % of sales back to HSHV for certain products for for a certain time period
- Any business: Run a paid "Jeans Day" - All employees can wear jeans if they make a donation to HSHV!
- Any business: Host a party - Spread awareness of HSHV and collect donations and Wish List items
- Any business: Sponsor an HSHV event like Walk & Wag and Run or The Compassionate Feast
- Any business: Donate to HSHV in honor of your
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!