Humane Wildlife Removal Services
Raccoons, Skunks and Bats, Oh My!
Need an unwanted intruder evicted from your home or garage and want it done with compassion and skill, without causing the animal injury or unnecessary harm?
HSHV offers Humane Wildlife Removal Services for Washtenaw County residents!
Call us for a consultation today. Our rates are extremely affordable and our care is truly humane. Let us help you resolve your wildlife conflict with compassion and know-how. Plus, every cent goes back to help homeless, injured and abused animals!
Humane Wildlife Removal Service: (734) 661-3512
Call (734) 661-3512 and leave a detailed message including your phone number, the problem you are having, your location (city and street) and the best time to reach you. Your phone call will be returned by one of our professional team members. Please note: Spring, summer, and sometimes fall can be extremely busy for our rescue department. Injured and orphaned animals come first, so we regret we may not always be available right away.
Services are available between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm.
|NOTE: If you have a sick or injured animal please call our FREE 24-hour Animal Rescue Line at (734) 661-3512. The services listed on this page are only for healthy animals that need to be humanely removed and released onsite. Thank you.|
- Guidance and education for humanely deterring animals away from residences (See also HSUS. HSUS is not related to HSHV)
- Deceased animal pick-up
- Humane removal (using humane methods and live-traps) and release onsite of the following animals:
- Bats (Single bats only; we do not do infestations. Please contact the health department at 734-544-6700 first if you or someone else has been exposed to a bat.)
- For feral cats, please contact our Community Cat Coordinator to discuss Trap, Neuter and Return options at firstname.lastname@example.org or (734) 661-3523.
Please note: We do not remove animals from yards.
- $75 for consultation and immediate animal removal ($35 for each additional animal)
- $25 extra will be charged for set-up and removal of a humane live trap.
Sorry, we cannot provide:
- Animal proofing or repairs to buildings or lawns
- Clean-up of animal waste or odor removal
- Insect removal or application of repellents of any kind
- Removal of nuisance mice, rats, or moles, chipmunks, foxes, Canadian Geese, deer, or rabbits (But click on the links for ideas and help)
- Removal of animals off your property line, due to legal regulations
- Assistance outside of Washtenaw County